CodeFluent Entities and Visual Studio 2013
Good news: Visual Studio 2013 is now available for download and CodeFluent Entities latest build (61214.761) runs great on it!
You can learn the new features of Visual Studio 2013 here:
- What’s New in Visual Studio 2013 (Microsoft)
- What’s New in Visual Studio 2013 (msdn)
- What’s New in the Visual Studio 2013 IDE (Channel 9 video)
The Visual Studio 2013 download includes the .NET framework 4.5.1. If you have not seen it yet, you can read about the framework here:
- What’s New in the .NET Framework 4.5 (msdn)
- .NET Framework 4.5.1 RTM => start coding (.NET Framework blog)
On November 13th, do not miss the Visual Studio 2013 Virtual Launch. You will discover the breadth and depth of new features and capabilities in the Visual Studio 2013 release.
Remember that you can follow the latest new features and bug fixes of CodeFluent Entities subscribing to this RSS.