Availibility of CodeFluent Entities build 462
I am happy to announce that we released yesterday the build 462 of CodeFluent Entities. This build comes with the following new features detailed here: www.codefluententities.com/rss.aspx (don’t forget to subscribe with your favorite RSS browser). The main enhancements are given hereafter:
- Added advanced samples “Media Library 2008” for Visual Studio 2008
- Added advanced samples “Media Library 2010” for Visual Studio 2010
- SQL Server producer now updates files in the target project’s specified folder instead of the root folder
- SCOM sub producer now detects Silverlight 2, 3, 4 and Windows Phone 7 target projects, and updates the references accordingly
- Added contextual help support in Visual Studio. Press F1 when a concept in selected, in Design Surfaces, Property Grid and Solution Explorer
- New Documentation Producer. This documentation producer is a 2 steps producer. It can document your code (1st step) as you would do with a tool such as GhostDoc but the process is fully automatic and you do not have anything to do manually except if you want to specify specific labels for entities, methods, enumerations, etc. If you have installed SandCastle, it can automatically generate an out-of-the-box .CHM file. Isn’t that cool! More to come on how to use this producer on this blog.
- In order to install this new build, please login on CodeFluent Entitites website and go to My Account. For those who have already installed the product, you can launch SoftFluent.Licensing.exe tool located in the start menu or in the CodeFluent Entities installation folder to download it.