CodeFluent Entities Visual Studio Project Templates
Sick and tired of creating the same set of projects, xml, and batch file each time you’re starting a new CodeFluent Entities project using Visual Studio?
Well I got some good news for you: we’re releasing a set of project templates for Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 that creates the whole project infrastructure based on the targeted application type. For instance, if you want to create a web site using CodeFluent Entities pick the CodeFluent Base Solution which will create:
- a “Design” project containing: a batch file to generate your model, and your CodeFluent Entities model with a producer part already configured to produce code in the targeted projects,
- a “Persistence” project containing the to-be-generated persistence scripts so that you can view and source control them easily,
- and a “Business Object Model” project named from the default namespace which will contain the to-be-generated BOM classes.
Each project already contains all required references or extra actions to build/execute properly.
Here are the available solution templates:
- CodeFluent Base Solution (Design + Persistence + BOM),
- CodeFluent Services Solution (Design + Persistence + BOM + SCOM + Configuration files),
- CodeFluent Generated Web Site Solution (Design + Persistence + BOM + CF Generated Web Site),
- CodeFluent Office Synchronizable Lists Solution (Design + Persistence + BOM + Office Sync Lists),
- CodeFluent Silverlight Solution (Design + Persistence + BOM + SLOM + Configuation files),
- CodeFluent Full Solution (All projects listed above)
You’ll find everything here: Visual Studio 2008 Starter Kit for CodeFluent Entities.
CodeFluent Entities R&D Team.