New CodeFluent Entities Menu in Visual Studio
Since a few builds now, installing CodeFluent Entities adds a new menu in the Visual Studio toolbar:
This menu contains a set of shortcuts to get started quickly using CodeFluent Entities:
- New Project…: equivalent to “File > New > Project…”
- Import an Existing Database or Model…: launches a new wizard which is a combination of the starter wizard (to create and configure your solution) and the import wizard (to create a model from an existing line of business).
A detailed tutorial is available here: Get started from an existing database or model
- Starter Wizard…: launches a wizard to help you create a brand new CodeFluent Entities solution.
A detailed tutorial is available here: Get started using the Starter Wizard
- Getting Started: opens the Get Started page in a browser,
- CodeFluent Entities Blog: opens this blog
- Online Documentation: opens the product documentation,
- Submit Feedback: opens a feedback form you can use to send us your comments,
- Product Updates: a link to the CodeFluent Entities RSS Feature Feed. You can subscribe to this RSS Feed to be automatically notified of new features and bug fixes in the product,
- Request a FREE License: opens a form letting you retrieve a free personal license from Visual Studio,
- About CodeFluent Entities…: